Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Cosmetic Market 20% off code


The Cosmetic Market is offering 20% off your entire purchase during April. Use the code TEMPTALIA when you check out. 20% is an amazing discount, especially on beauty products and fragrances so stock up ladies!

Last year when I was trying to switch my skincare regime and wanted to try some products that were recommended in the book “Don’t go to the cosmetic counter without me”, I bought some products from The Cosmetic Market and I fell in love with this store. It was shipped promptly with bundle of samples and a coupon to use in the future, all packed in tissue paper and small chiffon satchel!

Some of the products I bought:
• MD Skincare Continuous Eye Hydration (US45) is lightweight and feels like it moisturizes all night long!
• MD Skincare Hydra Pure Oil Free Moisture (US78) is the best lightweight moisturizer I’ve ever used. If you have oily T-Zone, this product is a must.
• Murad Night Reform Treatment (US67) is a great firming night cream. Its never too early to start using anti-ageing products.

Free shipping over US75 too!

No comments:

Post a Comment