Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Cosmetic Market 20% off code


The Cosmetic Market is offering 20% off your entire purchase during April. Use the code TEMPTALIA when you check out. 20% is an amazing discount, especially on beauty products and fragrances so stock up ladies!

Last year when I was trying to switch my skincare regime and wanted to try some products that were recommended in the book “Don’t go to the cosmetic counter without me”, I bought some products from The Cosmetic Market and I fell in love with this store. It was shipped promptly with bundle of samples and a coupon to use in the future, all packed in tissue paper and small chiffon satchel!

Some of the products I bought:
MD Skincare Continuous Eye Hydration (US45) is lightweight and feels like it moisturizes all night long!
MD Skincare Hydra Pure Oil Free Moisture (US78) is the best lightweight moisturizer I’ve ever used. If you have oily T-Zone, this product is a must.
Murad Night Reform Treatment (US67) is a great firming night cream. Its never too early to start using anti-ageing products.

Free shipping over US75 too!

No comments:

Post a Comment